Return Material Authorization

Occasionally, failures and problems will arise in the field which may require more technical expertise than can be provided over the telephone. Maybe an older unit needs repairing or options added which would be more easily handled at our facility. In these cases, HindlePower will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number so the unit may be returned to our facility for evaluation and repair. 

Return Material Authorization Request Form

It is important this form be completed in full so we may provide you with the best possible service. Without the completed form, we are unable to create the RMA, thus delaying the process of rectifying whatever issue you may have.)

Charger Information

Site Information/Return Information